9 Tips To Maintain Your Laptop Or Notebook
1. Do not put the notebook on a soft surface like a chair made of foam, bed and carpet. Because, it will inhibit the flow of air at the bottom of the notebook, and can cause overheating.
2. If you download software from the Internet, do not be careless. Use genuine software from the l notebook. However, if you want to use the software from the Internet, make sure you scan with anti virus software.
3. Do not put the notebook on the floor, because your kids can step on the notebook. In addition, it will be quick dirty with dust.
4. Use an electric stabilizer. You must use a stabilizer if you use the notebook without the battery, it can prevent the occurrence of voltage instability.
5. Do not place any objects between the keyboard and laptop screen. Put objects between the keyboard and laptop screen is very dangerous, because the risk of scratches on the screen. Obviously, you do not want to replace a laptop screen that just scratched.
6. You must be careful to bring a laptop with a bag. Laptop bag is not just any bag. Use, specifically bags for laptops, so the other objects do not scratch certain parts on laptops.
7. Do not put a drink around the laptop. This is dangerous, because the laptop is very sensitive to the liquid, if the liquid spilled into the keyboard, it can cause serious damage.
8. Never try to disassemble a laptop. This is a very unwise action. Laptops are not like a radio or tape recorder. Many parts of the laptop are very small, using precision machinery. If you are careless, then your laptop could be damaged.
9. Do not put your laptop in hot areas like the sun at noon.
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Saiful Rahman has been writing articles online for nearly 1 year now. You can check out his latest website on ceiling spot lights, and on a small chest freezer website, which reviews and lists the best chest freezer for your house.
© 2005-2011 Article Dashboard