E-commerce can be divided into several kinds:
* Business-to-business buying and selling. Also known as B2B, it refers to commerce transactions between businesses. Some examples are between a wholesaler and a retailer, or between a manufacturer and a wholesaler.
* E-tailing. This refers to online retail selling or virtual storefronts. Sometimes also referred to as the virtual mall. These virtual malls are convenient places for direct retail shopping because it is available 24 hours a day, it has a global reach, and it has the ability to interact and provide custom information and ordering.
* Advertising. Browse through the internet and there is no chance that you won’t encounter a single ad. Many sites offering free ads philippines allows the user to post ads for anything they want to sell online. On the other hand, visitors to the site may browse through and contact the ad if they are interested in buying an item. Online advertising has allowed the regular internet user the opportunity to earn money through e-commerce.
* Auctions. These sites are very similar to free ads philippines sites except that in auction sites, users bid on the item.
* Online Banking. One of the most useful e-commerce solutions. Consumers can now go online and perform several bank transactions without leaving the comforts of their homes. Most online banking facility allows their users to pay their bills online, check their balances, and transfer funds.
E-commerce has many advantages for internet users and businesses alike. Internet users now enjoy the convenience of doing all these business transactions online while businesses enjoy lower operating costs and broader market reach. Still, the field of e-commerce has a lot more promise and is evolving rapidly. Pretty soon, everything can be achieved with just one click of the mouse.
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
buy and sell in philippines offers a wide variety of features and services that enable users to buy and sell online quickly and conveniently.
© 2005-2011 Article Dashboard