Can Fans – High-humidity In-line Fans
Can Fans can function in high-humidity environments. Engineered in Germany, they are quality centrifugal fans that are built to last. Light-weight, compact and easy-to-install, they adhere to certifications standards of CSA and UL, and hence the 5-year warranty is a norm. They are available in regular and high-output models. The power cord can be acquired separately.
These are some of the other pluses for Can Fans:
• They are designed to maintain high cubic feet per minute (CFM) ratings, even while operating under tremendous load.
• Used with Can Filters they guarantee a remarkable filtration system.
• They are designed to decrease power consumption and hence are eco-friendly.
• They use long-lasting metal casing or plastic casing that is UV-resistant.
• They can be assembled 'in-line' with the existing duct system, with minimal modification.
• They can also be used as booster fans to extend long duct runs when the other fan is not enough.
Variety of Can Fans
If you are looking for robust exhaust fans that are ideal for hydroponic gardens, you could consider Can Fans 6". For ventilating performance and power, look at Can Fans 8". These fans may be adequate for ventilating a medium-sized hydroponic garden.
Can Fan 10" should be your ideal choice when you have a hydroponic greenhouse. It has a special reversed-curve blade design that yields high ventilation output. The 10" Can Max Fan, biggest of all the Can Fans, is the most efficient and powerful.
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
© 2005-2011 Article Dashboard